Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Sudden Burst!!!

Lately (as in the last few years, on and off, and lately worse) I have been like a grandma in the area of my energy levels. I have to be in bed usually around 10:30 or 11 at the latest, and have to pull myself out of bed to get somewhere on time. And I always have that afternoon lull that reminds me of the 5-hour energy shots commercial. But, MIRACLE! It began yesterday, with no afternoon lull! THEN I couldn't get myself to want to sleep until 1:30 am because I was wanting to do my nails and watch Gossip Girl and clean and read and... everything that I'm usually too tired for. THEN, THEN I woke up naturally at 7:30, ready to go! Lets go to the gym, get ready, blah blah blah! Thank you, my Jesus, for energy! I attribute it to my upped commitment to the gym, eating a more yummy and balanced diet, not eating really any sugary desserts (like cookies and ice cream) or too much bad carbs, etc... UPGRADE!

No comments: